Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Quitting Roleplaying

Since there's no one is going to help me roleplay with feet by different female characters I know like Lucy from Fairy Tail or Serena/Usagi from Sailor Moon, I decided to quit with this roleplay because it felt like it got me nowhere on my Gmail. It seems like everybody's too busy or too lazy to do things. I really wanted to do roleplay with female characters from anime. Hate me if you want, I don't care.

24 comments:

  1. I’m sorry I’ve just been to preoccupied with other things it’s nothing personal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I guess you were too busy with other things.

      Delete
  2. Hey, you don't have to abandon it! Some of us have other things to do in life, and it's not like we ignore you on purpose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I just want to have a little fun every once in a while to not get bored all the time outside of blogging.

      Delete
  3. It's not that people are being lazy or don't care it's because KSC gone on his trip so we can't see people who commented yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roleplaying is gross, you're just talking to somebody's uncounscious and its own perversions... I repeat, that is gross, and makes me cringe

    ReplyDelete
  5. :-) Sometimes people might be a little busy. Maybe they'll have time to play later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. I just want to find a way to have fun once in a while with roleplay. I don't want to wait weeks for a response.

      Delete