Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, January 14, 2019

Flowering Heart: Group Shots (Episode 13)

Before I can get into this, I have to tell you that this is one of the unique magical girl series I had seen last year, I found it on Amazon Prime, you can check out full episodes on Youtube if you can. Anyway, this story is about three girls: Jin Ari, Sunwoo Min, U Suha, teaming up with Chess, an prince of the Flowering Kingdom, to use magic in order to solve real-life problems, and stop the Queen of Despair, Cannabis, from filling people's hearts with despair and depression. The more Hopeless Energy is added, the weaker the Flowering Tree will be which is like a shield between worlds, the more Hopeful Energy is added, the stronger the Flowering Tree will be. It reminds me of Ojamajo Doremi due to the whole helping others out with magic and HeartCatch PreCure due to the story except there are no crazy fights or monster-of-the-week format.

8 comments: