Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 28, 2019

Resident Evil 3 Animated Parody: Jill Valentine

From a fun two-part fan animation of Resident Evil 3 I found on Youtube. You can check it out here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-oorP_T9Bo Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGhn62ezoo Part 2






























































































Been awhile since I posted anything. :P Haven't had much inspiration to. But I have been working on a couple new Marvel-related posts, so stay tuned. :)

13 comments:

  1. Hi, Atomic Chinchilla. I'm Custom, and Jill has such lovely soft feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Chinchilla! Jill looks really great. Wonder if they ever did anything like this for Claire Redfield.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised you know this guy.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) unfortunately this is his only RE animation so far. But it appears he's working on something new, so maybe we'll see Claire someday soon!

      Delete
    3. Maybe something else entirely.

      Delete
    4. @Custom: I actually don't know him. I just always like to welcome back a fellow blogger (since I'm part of this one now) who I never spoke to and/or one who hasn't been seen or posted anything on the blog in a while.
      @Chinchilla: Hope so. And I'll look forward to that post.

      Delete
    5. Oh, and Atomic Chinchilla, when I talk to you on here, I'll refer to you by AC so I don't have to type out your full name if that's okay.

      Delete
  3. Always great to see Jill Valentine Barefoot. Well done,dude

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who else wishes they made a joke about him tickling her feet? I wouldn't be able to resist!

    ReplyDelete