Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, February 21, 2019

Sailor Moon Super S The Movie: Child Minako Aino

Today we have an adorable post. At the beginning of the movie during the opening song, we see black and white flashbacks of each Sailor Senshi when they were little girls. In her scene, young Minako is seen barefoot at home while imitating people on TV. She first mimics a female idol singer, then a volleyball player, and finally, she gives an over the top performance of pretending to get shot while watching a western. Minako's bare feet are very well detailed, especially her toes, and are animated in quite a few different positions. I cropped the images of her mimicking the singer, so everyone can focus solely on little Minako. Hope you all enjoy these images. See you again soon!







































30 comments:

  1. Aww, little Minako is so cute! Now it's my turn to bring in more Sailor Moon from this movie and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so cute, and she was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course she is cute. Wanna hug her?

      Delete
    2. Dan, do you love Sailor Moon like me?

      Delete
    3. I see, it's probably your favorite magical girl series.

      Delete
    4. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

      Delete
    5. It's same with me because it changed my life when I was an kid and one of the essential series for my introduction to manga and anime.

      Delete
    6. I would post more of Sailor Moon later.

      Delete
  3. My God, she is totally adorable! Do you think she liked being barefoot outside as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Layne. And I think she would like that. The grass between her toes would probably feel good.

      Delete
    2. Sounds like fun! How about in more public areas?

      Delete
    3. Probably not, Layne. I'm still waiting for our RP to finish.

      Delete
    4. I dunno, she seems at that age to love it.

      Delete
    5. @Layne: Sure, like the parks or fields maybe.

      Delete
    6. Dan, sounds adorable! Any public areas at all?

      Custom, she seems like the age to hate wearing shoes in general.

      Delete
    7. Personally, she is more into idol stuff than being an barefooter.

      Delete
    8. @Layne: Yeah, any public areas. Playgrounds work too. And just imagine this, Minako walking around her neighborhood like that with a wagon or carriage full of dollies.

      Delete
    9. Dan, that does sound precious! I'd absolutely play with her if I saw her around like that!

      Delete