Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 16, 2020

I want to eat your pancreas: Sakura Yamauchi

A high school student who suffers a pancreatic disease, having her lifespan dramatically shortened. She has a diary called "Disease Coexistence Journal" where she writes about her daily experiences, since her illness was first diagnosed.

Despite her situation, she keeps her smile and even makes jokes about it.

































































A very heartbreaking and heartwarming anime movie. 😢

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a horror movie from the title

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it has a weird name but it's really a sad movie.

      Delete
  2. Totally worth doing. Excellent shots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure you don't want to give it a watch?

      Delete
    2. I'm sure. I'm just not into angsty tragedies, or stories where someone's death is inevitable. That's probably why I never watched Mahoromatic, because her batteries dying in so many days (announced ominously on screen at the end of each episode) was inevitable, and the show was destined for a sad ending.

      Delete
  3. I read this as I want to eat your pantsu lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that it was meant to be a romantic text, but autocorrect changed it to "I want to eat your pancreas"

    ReplyDelete