Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 16, 2020

Moana: Moana

Back in 2016 KingSideCastle did a post on her from the trailers. I believe King intended to do her when the Blu-ray came out but seeing how it's been a couple of years he's probably been too busy. So I will take it upon myself to provide the images for him so he doesn't have to go through all that hard work and he can rest.



























































































































































































6 comments:

  1. Always a shame when a movie focuses on a lovely barefooter and yet no solid sole shots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too be honest i'm not really into Moana because her feet are little bit ''chunky'' for my liking but she has her fans and is a barefooter so I guess that's good enough

      Delete
    2. What's your thoughts on Eep from the Croods

      Delete
    3. @Gumball: Everyone's a barefooter on that island. I'm thinking the time period may be pre-medieval. And yeah, she is kind of chunky. But that comes from her slightly muscular build. She's not my favorite either, but still, excellent job compiling all these images.

      Delete
  2. Funny, I just saw this movie a few days ago with my grandparents! Truly an amazing film with amazing songs, much better than Frozen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moana's my favorite modern Disney heroine. Everyone else focuses on Elsa, Cinderella and Snow White. Moana's got the guts, muscles and feet of a warrior.

    ReplyDelete