Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, April 22, 2020

DC Superhero Girls: Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) 2

From the episode #HousePest. I don’t know why but for some reason I’ve been hearing that a lot of people don’t like this show. I assume that it’s probably because the show kind of overcompensates with the girl power aspect like they keep cramming girl power into people’s skulls. I personally don’t see that and think the show is just OK but I expect more than just OK from DC because animation has been the one thing that DC has always done better than Marvel. But if you’re a DC fan like myself I recommend watching season 2 of Harley Quinn. Check out my first post here.














13 comments:

  1. That's Wonder Woman? Huh, still great set of images. This show looks more funny than standard Justice League.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's okay too, I just didn't like the unecessary design change they gave to them.

    ReplyDelete