Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, April 9, 2020

MY Top 10 Foot Scenes from Fairy Tail

Fairy Tail is a treasure trove of foot scenes for all foot fetishers so i'm going to go over my ten favorite scenes that get me goin'



WARNING!


The following list contains personal OPINIONS and may contain potential bias, anyone sensitive to someone else's OPINION may want to turn away now. But thanks for viewing anyway!














10. Erza used Toe Slash Attack (Erza Scarlet vs. Evergreen)

Erza can use her toes to fight that's GF material in my book
















9. Erza used Mega Kick (I do not know the episode number)

Her feet are very powerful weapons, maybe we should piss her off more often













8. Elfman gets stepped on (I don't know episode number)

Lucky bastard that's all I got to say














7. Erza Tree Bondage (Erza Scarlet vs. Azuma)

See the soles, see those long toes scrunch what isn't there to love?














I'm normally not into nail polish but for her i'll make an exception














5. Lucy's Morning time Soles (Episode 101)

More soft Lucy soles and they look bigger in this shot



3. Erza's Streaking Christmas Feet (Fairies' Christmas OVA)

My personal favorite Erza scene I mean she's nude and her feet are somehow not freezing what more is there to say?














2. Lucy's Seductive Belly Dance (Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry)

Shows her tummy, wiggles her toes suggestively and it's Lucy so that all that needs to be said.
















1. Lucy's Foot Torture (Season 9 Episode 4)

My Number 2 Waifu, Double Sole Shot, Feet Twitching, a little bit of toe scrunching how is this not considered to the best Foot scene in the anime. That would've been the luckiest Goat ever if it got to chance to taste her soft feet.

7 comments:

  1. Nice list, GumballW. Lucy has the best foot scenes in the entire series. The pedicure shot and Dragon Cry are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the list too. I just would have reversed 2 and 1 as I'd rather see Lucy enjoying herself instead of being tortured.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Lucy likes seducing men either

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, you're right. But wait, that was an act? She could have fooled me.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for telling us the episodes as well.

    ReplyDelete