Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, April 11, 2020

Winx Club Foot Festival

With this month being called Magical Girl Month at the Foot Festival, I decided to find some magical girl series I know and no, I will not use Sailor Moon this time because I used that so many times already and decided to omit it and let other magical girls to shine. And with that, I will start with Winx Club, this is one of the magical girl series I know since high school and it was pretty good. As usual, same rules still apply for foot worship on the girls.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not sure if there are any scenes in that game, if they are great, I would do it but I don't own a PS4

      Delete
    2. I have a ps4 I will get the game on wedsday

      Delete
    3. I will do that but Keychan, do you have to do that game?

      Delete