Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, December 19, 2022

Akebi's Sailor Uniform: Akebi meets Erika

This is from the first episode where Akebi was at her new school with an sailor uniform and once she arrived early in the morning, she immediately met Erika Kizaki, who is a fellow student and after seeing that she also has unusual habits (such as clipping her nails to relieve stress) and was sitting next to her in class, she befriended Erika almost immediately once Akebi sniffed her feet and said that they were sweaty from running before class began.
GIFs

11 comments:

  1. OMG, I can't believe she did that! This series must be your dreams come true, Custom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the anime is like a foot fetish carnival and this is one of my favorite scenes. Do you think I'm creepy with my love for foot odor on girls?

      Delete
    2. @Benny: What can I say? I like stinky feet.

      Delete
    3. @Keychan64: Are you talking to Dan or Benny?

      Delete
    4. @Dan: Are you OK with this foot smelling scene?

      Delete
  2. This begins with a good start when the main character starts her day barefoot.

    ReplyDelete