Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
Sunday, August 2, 2026
Fighting Female Feet 9
Welcome to the ninth instalment of Fighting Female Feet. If you like ladies fighting, wrestling, and battling it out; then this is the gallery for you. Enjoy!
Female fighters, jocks, wrestlers, and martial artists are hands down the queens of feet. The collective sweat and moisture that their feet accumulate could fill a tall glass cup that I would gladly drink. There’s also something so primal and animalistic about combat that when a woman starts to smell and stink, it’s so utterly intoxicating as if this is what a woman should really smell like. To quote Spike Spiegel: “I love the kinda woman that can kick my ass.”
Awesome set of fighting images. ^_^
ReplyDeleteFemale fighters, jocks, wrestlers, and martial artists are hands down the queens of feet. The collective sweat and moisture that their feet accumulate could fill a tall glass cup that I would gladly drink. There’s also something so primal and animalistic about combat that when a woman starts to smell and stink, it’s so utterly intoxicating as if this is what a woman should really smell like. To quote Spike Spiegel: “I love the kinda woman that can kick my ass.”
ReplyDelete