Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, August 10, 2026

Hellsing: Seras Victoria (A.I Generation/Edits)

 One of my big regrets working on the blog was that I was never able to give Seras a tribute with good foot scenes. Seras managed to successfully win 2 Anime Feet polls. One for British Woman and Another for Vampires. Even including Fanart ... it proved to be very hard to find foot scenes of her. However since we now have A.I. at our disposal... let take a crack at giving her feet some more love...

There were 2 main outfits that I used to generate artwork for her... The first is her blue Police Outfit
I requested a couple of customization first seeing her without her boots
Then one without her socks as well

I varied up the models using different images of her
I also request some pose updates such as her stepping on the viewer
and propping her feet up as well
I also tried similar request with her gold outfit. 
This time I chose a grassy meadow for her to relax with her boots off.
Just for fun I wanted to get some images of Vampire Seras as well. For that I used a couple of images from a scene where she was stomping on a Soldier
Gemini obliged
As a last step I requested her to be barefoot... The way most of us would prefer to be trampled by her. 
It updated the image nicely. 😀
(Various webfinds, caps and A.I. Generated images of Seras)

The Earlier tribute for Seras:
https://animefeet.blogspot.com/2016/07/seras-victoria-bonus.html

Thank you reading and if there are any other neglected characters who you want to see barefoot just let me know. 

As always... more to come soon!
-KSC

1 comment: