Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Toy Story 5: Blaze Manoukian

Blaze is an independent, tech-savvy half-African American & half-Armenian 9-&-a-half-year-old who absolutely loves animals & a good dance party. Growing up on a ranch on the outskirts of town with her horse Daffodil & her beloved family pig, Jimmy Dean, Blaze never hesitates to jump in to help her animals & friends alike. Blaze proudly displays her collection of model horses in her room & still enjoys playtime from time to time. Again, child, so no inappropriate comments.
































3 comments:

  1. I think she's the first Armenian character to appear on the site. Well done Gumball. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know “Big Brother” is watching, so I’ll just say: WOW!!! Very very veerrryyy NICE post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! There was actually an American Gladiator named Blaze back in the original series. She kind of resembles her if her hair was straight.

    ReplyDelete