Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
Nice Custom. ^_^
I really really like.
Interesting
Deaton, did you see my last message about Gemini?
No buddy because I been busy irl and I been having problems with my wifi sometimes
Oh well I was just saying how you can create all the images you like using Gemini. Especially ones of girls on girl's shoulders.
Oh I get it but problem is I don’t have Gemini but do you have that?
Yeah, it's free if you have a google/gmail account. Go here: https://gemini.google.com/app
Okay but the link won’t let me click it and I don’t have the app but I’ll check the Gmail hopefully
Her name's Zuzu in English. And yeah, socks still don't do it for me.
Nice Custom. ^_^
ReplyDeleteI really really like.
ReplyDeleteInteresting
ReplyDeleteDeaton, did you see my last message about Gemini?
DeleteNo buddy because I been busy irl and I been having problems with my wifi sometimes
DeleteOh well I was just saying how you can create all the images you like using Gemini. Especially ones of girls on girl's shoulders.
DeleteOh I get it but problem is I don’t have Gemini but do you have that?
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's free if you have a google/gmail account. Go here: https://gemini.google.com/app
DeleteOkay but the link won’t let me click it and I don’t have the app but I’ll check the Gmail hopefully
DeleteHer name's Zuzu in English. And yeah, socks still don't do it for me.
ReplyDelete