Tonight's post is a tribute to the hottest female member of the Akatsuki team... Konan.
(Various, caps, webfinds and A.I. artwork for this hot Kunoichi)
An earlier tribute to Konan on the site:
https://animefeet.blogspot.com/2020/02/naruto-shippuden-konan-naruto-gals.html
You can also find more Naruto women using the below link:
https://animefeet.blogspot.com/search/label/naruto
Konan is a cool character. She is a powerful ninja whose specialty technique is controlling paper giving her the ability to shape it into whatever she wants. It brings new meaning to the word Paper cut which I think the anime does reference. Personality wise she is very chill and composed. It makes the fight in her arc very tense. She was trained by Jiraya (the same master who trained) so you can imagine she's really strong.
Konan is a cool character. She is a powerful ninja whose specialty technique is controlling paper giving her the ability to shape it into whatever she wants. It brings new meaning to the word Paper cut which I think the anime does reference. Personality wise she is very chill and composed. It makes the fight in her arc very tense. She was trained by Jiraya (the same master who trained) so you can imagine she's really strong.
The inspiration for this post was an instagram series I've been watching lately which features a crossover between popular anime show. Konan does feature heavily in it and we do get some good glimpses of her feet in it. ^_^
I guess that's all for today everyone. As always... more to come soon.
Tosses Ninja Smoke Bomb!!!
With a swift silent movement, this blogger has vanished leaving behind the initials KSC.













.webp)

I feel bad for her with she was with Jiraya.
ReplyDelete