Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, November 2, 2020

Gegege no Kitarou: Mana Inuyama

Mana is a young adolescent girl, having fair skin, brown hair with a short pony tail on her left side and eyes with blue irises. She usually wears a simple white hairpin with a pink circle above her left ear. She has worn numerous different outfits, with her common civilian attire consisting of a t-shirt with a cat's face, shorts and shoes. Her school uniform is comprised of a white long-sleeved collared shirt, blue skirt and matching tie, navy blue socks and brown shoes. During the colder seasons, she wears a light teal, long-sleeved jacket over her collared shirt.





















Bonus girl Miyabi 































20 comments:

  1. Is this the latest version of the same anime? I know there are seven versions of the anime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this is the 2018 version of this anime

      Delete
    2. I see. I was wondering if it has much foot content despite rarely know this series itself.

      Delete
  2. Dean, I really like both of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't, but I'm liking the girls from it.

      Delete
    2. I bet you're just excited to see more of Dean's posts than anyone else's because of how much he can do.

      Delete
    3. I'm thrilled to see everyone's posts. Everyone here matters.

      Delete
    4. Everybody's different. I don't see anything weird about it.

      Delete
    5. So you just want to enjoy admiring female feet in animation in peace?

      Delete
    6. That's what I believe the blog is for.

      Delete