Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, November 28, 2020

Kamen Rider Foot Festival

I'll end Tokusatsu Month at the Foot Festival with Kamen Rider, an franchise from Toei that is quite cool and awesome in terms of battles and music. Only two series were adapted in the US: Masked Rider (from Black RX) and Kamen Rider: Dragon Knight (Ryuki). The latter is what got me into the franchise thanks to how completely different from Power Rangers in terms of darker story and tone. The actresses feet must be good here. Same rules still apply.  

6 comments:

  1. I think the actress is Rina akiyama, yes, she's got beautiful feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't gotten a chance to watch Kamen Rider. I saw the American version Masked Rider but it probably wasn't as good. I think I saw one episode of Dragon Knight which seemed to be better but I haven't watched enough of it to judge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, Dragon Knight was awesome which got me into Kamen Rider. It was based on Ryuki which was an dark series on an battle royale which featuring Riders killing each other to obtain an wish.

      Delete
    2. Well, I recently checked out "Kamen Rider Heisei Generations FOREVER" which is an movie that is the last film of that era in the series.

      Delete