Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, July 13, 2020

Listen to Me Girls, I am Your Father!: The Takanashi Sisters (Part 1)

This week, I'll be sharing my own tributes to the Takanashi sisters, Sora age 14, Miu age 10, and Hina age 3. They are truly half sisters because they share the same father (Shingo Takanashi), but all have different mothers (Sora's unnamed mother is deceased, Miu's estranged mother Sasha Irinichina Gagarina lives in Russia, and Hina's mother is Shingo's current wife, Yuri (Segawa) Takanashi). They now live with Hina's uncle (and Sora and Miu's step uncle), Yuuta Segawa when Shingo and Yuri are among the missing after being in a horrible plane crash. I want to say thanks to Dean Lawrence for getting me into this series and introducing these awesome lovely young ladies into my anime repertoire. To see more in depth descriptions of the girls and his four previous posts that inspired me, just go hereherehere, or here. Also, GumballW did a couple of earlier posts that can be seen here, and here. These posts will focus exclusively on Sora, Miu, and Hina only, and will be sorted chronologically. I hope you all enjoy what I have to offer here. This first part will feature Episodes 1-3, plus images from the opening theme and next episode previews. Notes over pics will indicate whose feet are in an image if their face is not shown, or it may be unclear.

















This is Sora










This is Sora again








This is Hina















6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly what Dean? Did you mean to say excellent?

      Delete
    2. Yeah my phone makes a lot of mistakes when I type in stuff.

      Delete
    3. This is just the tip of the iceberg. Tomorrow's will be huge!

      Delete
  2. I like this, Dan. Keep it up. The girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete