Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, July 9, 2020

Noein: To Your Other Self: Haruka Kaminogi (Repost) (Part 4 of 4)

And here's the final part of my tribute to Haruka. It covers Episodes 19-24, and also includes some cover art, and fanart (sorry, but I do not know who created the fanart images). 









































































































































And a few edits of my own including her in 2 different t-shirts



She's my Punk-style Haruka 
(Don't let the outfit fool you, she's still the same kindhearted girl we know)

Haruka thanks you for sticking with this tribute to the end. Until next time guys.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you, Dan, for covering this girl. She deserves some love, some foot love from us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Haruka will get all the love here.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I wish more people would appreciate her feet.

      Delete
  2. Sweet
    So who is next, N3RO’s EQG Summer bash ultimate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check with him on that. Haruka appreciates the sweet thought.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. That's Lily. Miho Mukai's daughter in the future.

      Delete
  4. Awesome Dan... you really showcased this character very well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete