Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, July 13, 2020

This Ugly Yet Beautiful World: Sakurako Urushima&Amika Kurebayashi

These two girls love Ryo, or "Ryo-sama". They made Hikari's and Akari's clothing. They also egg on the love triangle between Takeru, Mari and Hikari. They seem to have some sort of relationship with each other--accented by the fact that they nearly kissed in one episode--but their love for Ryo seems to prevail over it all.
Sakurako Urushima














Amika Kurebayashi


Not much for her 

5 comments:

  1. You know, I can't decide which one of these 2 looks good in a bikini. I guess it doesn't make much difference, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do this anime myself but Dean beat me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I hope there's more to this.

    ReplyDelete