Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Midnight Patrol: Adventures in the Dream Zone: Keiko

Keiko is a nine year old Japanese-American girl who adores being energetic and optimistic. She is always seen on top of her favorite mode of transportation, her trademark skateboard. Be it with or without wheels (on Earth and in the Dream Zone respectively), Keiko enjoys every minute of being on her skateboard because in the Dream Zone, her skateboard can hover and travel faster than the speed of sound. She likes to be seen as the unofficial leader of the team, because she is a go-getter who always likes to plan ahead and decide what is best for the group. She also loves jumping headfirst into all situations. This series was an overlooked gem in the early 90s, and Keiko is by far one of the best characters from it. These images are taken from the show's opening, and the top and bottom images were taken from model sheets and custom colored by me. I'm hoping you're all glad I had Keiko zoom onto the blog today. Please enjoy what she has to offer.




















GIF

Keiko in her PJs




34 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. YouTube videos. I've been a fan of this series since 1996. The model sheets were found on this site: http://hannabarberaworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/patrulha-da-meia-noite-model-sheets.html

      Several other series can be found there too.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me neither, but Keiko sure can.

      Delete
    2. Skating’s easy bruh. I’ve skating is a little hard.

      Delete
    3. We're talking about skateboarding, right?

      Delete
    4. Are we? I dunno. He just said skating

      Delete
    5. I usually see a difference between skating and skateboarding. When I hear skating it sounds more like roller skating or ice skating.

      Delete
  3. I wonder, is there a way to know what’s next to post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever see the drafts from Blogger?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. No,I haven’t seen them. Are they a hint on what’s next?

      Delete
    4. Custom
      Only members can see the drafts that's why Ninjabro can't see the drafts.

      Delete
    5. @Dean: Actually I think he can. The drafts are public. They just can't be altered or deleted by anyone except for the moderators, or the author.

      Delete
    6. When I wasn't a member I couldn't see the drafts

      Delete
    7. Now that I think about it, I could be wrong.

      Delete
    8. Where do you find these drafts in blogger?

      Delete
    9. Dean: So now I'm the wrong one here.

      Ninjabro: Unless you're an full member, you might not find them.

      Delete
    10. I was just saying custom that was all no need to make it personal.

      Jeez like I can't say anything

      Delete
    11. @Ninjabro: You have to go to blogger.com, and see if there's anything you actually have access to.

      Delete
  4. She's cute, Dan. Nice job showing off her feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know. Like you said, it's an overlooked gem of the 90s cartoons. I wish I can check it out.

      Delete
  5. What about Rosie? She's also from Midnight Patrol. Aren't you going to do her as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could, but she only has one scene like Keiko, and I don't think it's her real body. Long story there.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I knew you'd think so. I'm sure Keiko would appreciate that.

      Delete
  7. Did you do Rosie from Midnight Patrol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as of yet, but I'll consider it. I know the scene you're talking about.

      Delete