Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, December 4, 2020

Poll 87 Results

 Sorry for the slow result posting this month... it was a busy week. Anyway after a Whopping 891 Votes...

It looks like Korra bended the will of most voters proving that her feet are the ones that most people would like to spend their future with. In second place Moroha from Yashahime and Sarada Uchiha from Boruto claimed 3rd place. Don't feel too bad for the rest of these girls. They all proved that their feet would be looked after well in the future and nobody got less than 20 votes.

Just a huge thank you to everyone for voting. I really enjoyed seeing your opinions very much. I'll try to keep them in mind in the future. There probably won't be a new poll this month but I will do some more in the coming year. 

On that note... more to come soon!

-KSC

26 comments:

  1. I can't remember who I was leaning toward doing the beginning of the month. I like Sarada, Korra and Heather. Maybe Heather for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Korra is all right for me but my favorite Avatar girl continues to be Azula. :-)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know there was a poll lol
    I would have voted for pan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Korra is the first metalbending avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm okay with Korra winning at least, but Heather is still best girl for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for Mega Man Zero's Leviathan in the "Others" section.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a good pick. I wanted to take options other people suggested in this poll too and add them in like in the past but crowdsignal the site that lets me do the polling removed the ability to easily make a suggested choice a part of the poll. It is a shame because it seems like there were a lot of cool suggested characters for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still give props to our newest barefoot princess Moroha.

    ReplyDelete