Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, February 19, 2021

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba): Nezuko Kamado

She's Tanjiro's little sister and one of the two remaining members of the Kamado family. She was once an human but was attacked and turned into a demon by Muzan Kibutsuji. After becoming an demon, she gained some abilities like size manipulation which she can grow and shrink her height at will, power restoration which she can regenerate herself, and demon transformation, which is a berserk-like state, with demon crests, that appear as vine tattoos, circle her body, her veins popping out and a single horn protruding from her right forehead side to enchance her strength. She has an caring personality for her older brother and family and is very responsible to her younger siblings and often put their needs first rather than her own. This is from the first episode.
GIFs

37 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're still mad about this post being released by someone else?

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Because this is like when you did 7 Seeds: Natsu Iwashimizu you did her anyway I accept your apology that time but this time i don't know.

      Delete
    4. So what now? Why can't you just deal with this issue on similar posts?

      Delete
    5. That's the problem, you won't get others a chance to draft or post similar stuff unless you say so.

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. I would wait but you could have stop telling me to delete my draft until you finish.

      Delete
    8. I never told you to delete it! Don't put words in my sentence

      Delete
    9. But you're making it so difficult not to have problems with you

      Delete
    10. Well I tried to keep it from being like that but every time you keep doing the same things over and over

      Delete
    11. Maybe we watched the same stuff and draft as much the same stuff in rapid pace.

      Delete
  2. Man, she must be cold in these scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this a bad post? Should I delete it?

      Delete
    2. You-knows-who is mad because I posted this girl before him.

      Delete
    3. I'm aware. Why can't we all just get along here?

      Delete
    4. Of course I am he keep doing it anyways

      Delete
    5. Why don't you just let others including me to draft and post whoever we want without waiting for you to finish them?

      Delete
    6. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    7. Same here for me, you force me to delete my own version of the character and GumballW would do the same.

      Delete
    8. You always got to bring him up into it

      Delete
    9. Well, who else but him you had problems with besides me?

      Delete
    10. I really wish you could just go with the rules of this blog. Where do you think that drafts are stolen or copied?

      Delete
    11. Then ask King and Match to change them.

      Delete
    12. Well, anything came out of them?

      Delete