Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Chae Lim

Once again I'm revisiting the Hit List to knock off another character. This one is a hot martial artist from Fatal Fury /. King of Fighter!
I know technically she has a lot of good foot views so A.I. isn't generations isn't really necessary but I'm posting some images for her anyway because I was able to get some updated angles and poses for her.
(Various webfinds and Gemini images of her)

Chae Lim specialty is Tae Kwon Do so she is a kicking pro. She is fierce in the ring but outside of it her personality is lighthearted. It seems like it would be fun to be dominated and teased by her.

One more Hit List girl checked off. With a little bit of hope. The Hit List can be completed this year.

Until next time!!
-KSC





1 comment:

  1. My customary appreciation for barefoot female martial artists. Calloused, sweaty feet, yummy. I took Tae Kwon Do lessons as a kid btw.

    ReplyDelete