Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San: Chapter 38 Highlights

Welcome back to Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san, after the previous NSFW chapter with Komura's mother, we will see Saki working summer jobs with Komura and Tsukinaga at the beach.
Mr. Octopus, we salute you!
Saki To The Rescue!
Honestly, Saki is beautiful in her swimsuit with a nice pedicure to match.
Foot Control Ability Komura showcased in this chapter:
Long Rapid Kicks - With her kicks lined up in a very fast pace, she can make pictured shots blurry.

I will have to say that Saki sure do know how to work as an model with her feet are a treat for us foot fans. That octopus is lucky that it had its fun with Komura's feet and I wish I was that sea creature that attached to an girl's bare feet.

25 comments:

  1. Good typical chapter, but the octopus is real turn off for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks weird and nasty, and almost suggestive of another nature if you know what I mean.

      Delete
    2. I see. Do you want to get rid of that octopus?

      Delete
    3. Yes, and the wetness. That's also very suggestive.

      Delete
    4. But do you like the swimsuits on Komura and Saki?

      Delete
    5. Don't be such a prude, Dan.

      Delete
    6. @Custom: Oh yeah, they're really nice.

      @Psycho: I'm not trying to be, it's just not my favorite.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I do too, you can stick onto an girl's bare feet.

      Delete
  3. Can't say I blame that octopus.

    And Komura looks damn good in the swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. And I do admit, the octopus thing isn't as bad as when insects were attracted to her feet. And it reminds me of a chant from an episode of Fighting Foodons: Octopus and squid, octopus and squid, eat it by the pound, you'll be glad you did.

      Delete
    2. So you rather eat seafood like Octopuses and squids rather have them be attracted to female feet?

      Delete
    3. Also, Dan, I do agree that this wasn't as bad as that stupid chapter when insects with on her feet.

      Delete
    4. Well I was just trying to be funny, but yes. Calamari is very good. I've never had octopus, but I want to try it.

      Delete
    5. It's not a who it's a what. It's deep fried squid rings and tentacles.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete