Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, September 24, 2019

BanG Dream!: Saya Yamabuki

The drummer for the main cast's band, Poppin'Party and a first-year at Hanasakigawa Girls' High School. She had made friends with Kasumi during their high school entrance ceremony and the two have chats and eaten lunch together every day since then. She is a bit emotional at times but have a kind heart and look after her friend, she help out at her family's popular business, the Yamabuki Bakery along with her younger sibling: her brother Jun and her sister, Sana. She stopped playing music due to her mother's illness which causes her to held back on her music career despite Kasumi's desire for her to stay in Poppin'Party. This is from the seventh episode of Season 1.
GIFs

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Dan, is this your weakness? Seeing barefooted girls in pants?

      Delete
    2. It is. But not so much pajama pants. I prefer jeans and regular pants. But you did a great job with this girl.

      Delete
    3. I wish you can be more specific because I thought this would help you enjoy pants more.

      Delete
    4. You're right I should have been more specific. But believe me, this does help me enjoy pants more.

      Delete
    5. How so? I thought you would want regular pants and jeans instead.

      Delete
    6. True, but this girl still looks awesome.

      Delete
    7. I see. At least, you love her feet.

      Delete