Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, September 19, 2019

Sakura Trick: Mitsuki Sonoda

She's Yuu's older sister and student council president during Haruka and Yuu's first year in high school. Regularly, she is commonly known to be reserved, dignified and an respected leader that everyone looks up to during tough times. However, whenever she is with Haruka, she starts to lost control of herself and become more of a klutz. Like her younger sister, she is afraid of ghosts but enjoys green tea.  
 

9 comments:

  1. Okay, I've made up my mind. I'm going to renew my Crunchyroll membership to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you watch anime on Crunchyroll, Dan?

      Delete
    2. Dont give your money to Crunchyroll. They will just use it for high guardian spice

      Delete
    3. Only for free occasionally. But the numerous ads are annoying.

      Delete
    4. I know, since pro members don't get stupid ads.

      Delete
  2. These are some of the best girls I've seen in awhile.

    ReplyDelete