Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, September 2, 2019

Strawberry Shortcake-Berry Brick Road: Strawberry Shortcake

A megapost for everyone today of the unofficial princess of Strawberry Land. Strawberry is telling the story of The Wizard of Oz, and imagining herself as the lead heroine, and her dog Pupcake in a Toto-esque role. These scenes take place right at the beginning of the story. Why Strawberry decided to take her shoes off while she was picking berries is beyond me, but I guess they needed some lead-in for her to get new shoes (ie: the silver slippers). And hey, it works out in our favor, so who cares. Have a fantastic day everyone!







































































 

20 comments:

  1. Dont know why she decided to go barefoot but I'm going to enjoy the sight of bare feet with jeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you'd like that. I feel the same way.

      Delete
    2. Barefooted girls in jeans are your weakness, huh, Dan?

      Delete
    3. Like Kryptonite to Superman.

      Delete
    4. You couldn't get enough of pants, jeans with female feet.

      Delete
    5. Hey Dan, how about Sour Grapes next?

      Delete
    6. @Custom: It's the berry best! Okay, I'm done with the berry puns now.

      Delete
    7. Girls wearing jeans that go barefoot are always nice.

      Delete
    8. Oh shadowman, you know it! 😄

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. @Sonic: I originally wasn't planning it, as she's kind of old and ugly. But now I'll consider it since you asked.

      Delete
    2. When are you gonna do Sour Grapes, Coco Calypso, and Seaberry Delight?

      Delete
    3. Easy Sonic, one at a time. I have some other stuff I was planning first. And I really do like Coco and Seaberry, I just wish they brought them back in later episodes.

      Delete
  3. Pity you dont see her soles more good post regardless 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Keychan! Totally agree with you there. If you stick around and comment, the blog won't seem as quiet.

      Delete
    2. Yeah plus I need to sort through my pics and start posting I've moved and finally settled into my own apt finally

      Delete
    3. Awesome! It'll be good to have you back.

      Delete