Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Game For Foot Fetishists

Here's something I just found that should pique your interests. It's a PC game that seems to be made with the Foot Guys in mind. It's called Beautiful Feet Cabin and it involves you pampering the feet of beautiful women. Check it out here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1277210/Beautiful_Feet_Cabin/

The moment I found out about this,I knew I had to share this with you guys. The games still new,so things could get added in the future.

Well,what do you think? Be sure to spread this around.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is like something Custom had ideas for. Good find Stefan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Spread the word,will ya

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This PC game is what I would have done myself.

      Delete
  2. I didn't know that was an real PC game for foot fetishists, I like the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D Seems like a very cool game Stefan.

    ReplyDelete