Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, May 7, 2020

Your Lie in April: Tsubaki Sawabe

She's Kosei's childhood friend and an member of the softball club. She is athletic and often dismayed at Kosei's inability to move on with his life from his mother's death after being forced to play the piano, she attempt to get him to play the piano again in order to make a clear decision about his future. She is very supportive to her friends and despite her calm and kind nature, she can be easily get angry for anything terrible. This is on the first and sixth episodes.
Episode 1

Episode 6

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She hurt herself during a baseball game.

      Delete
    2. I feel pain just looking at it. It messes with my mind.

      Delete
    3. Because of the swollen injury?

      Delete
    4. Of course. But any leg injury messes with my mind.

      Delete
    5. Due to how ugly they look up-close?

      Delete
    6. No, even a cast on a leg makes me weak in the knees.

      Delete
    7. It's a psychological thing. I can handle it, as long as I don't constantly focus on it.

      Delete