Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Mega Man NT Warrior Axess: Anetta

She's an ecoterrorist who joined the WWW and the operator of PlantMan.EVE. Her past in the anime is different from the games. In the games, she was an nature lover who is willing to harm innocent people to protect it, such as Mamoru but in the anime, she is kind and cheerful but was in a car accident where she lost her ability to walk, however, she met Silk who helped her recover and learn to walk again. This is from Episode 26.
GIFs

12 comments:

  1. Oh I remember her. Great feet scenes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, exactly what rich said.

      Delete
    2. Richfeet: You do remember this anime?

      Dan: I'm more of an vanilla-flavored lover when it comes to female feet, don't get me wrong, this girl's feet aren't bad but I prefer lighter colors.

      Delete
    3. Yeah Custom used to see it on kids WB growing up. Come on man, not a fan of chocolate? Not even some caramel? Well that's cool. I like me some vanilla as well.

      Delete
    4. Richfeet: I don't mind chocolate but not caramel because I didn't like the flavor on certain candies. Vanilla is tastier in my opinion but do you think that vanilla is plain and bland for ice cream? I do remember seeing bits of this anime on Kids WB.

      Delete
    5. Not at all. I love vanilla. I like chocolate too. Yeah, I liked the anime and the games. Thanks for the posts man.

      Delete
    6. I see. At least, you love vanilla ice cream.❤

      Delete
  2. Ah man I played every Megaman battle network game .. i hope it gets a remake

    ReplyDelete