Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Ghost in the Shell Arise (OVA 1): Mokoto Kusanagi

This is my first take on Ghost in the Shell with the main heroine, I remember watching some episodes on Stand Alone Complex when the dub came out early in high school. I'm surprised Motoko has such lovely feet for an cyborg, it only she was human, I can massage her feet. As for this installment of GITS, it takes place in the year 2027, where many people in developed countries have become cyborgs with prosthetic bodies. Mostly set in the Japanese Newport City, the story follows a younger Motoko Kusanagi before the formation of Public Security Section 9. This is only on the first OVA and I will post the second half of this post at a later date.
GIFs

7 comments:

  1. Those soles must be soft to support her frame

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet they are, will they touch them after she is OK with that?

      Delete
  2. The Ghost in the Shell: Arise OVA adds has an idea of how Section 9 was established.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like this is how the main cast got together?

      Delete
  3. I do like GITS because of the futuristic setting. Do you think female human cyborg like Mokoto have nice feet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like this because there are more in store.

    ReplyDelete