Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Thursday, March 25, 2021

Yashahime: Princess Half Demon: Moroha (Season 1)

Moroha is the only daughter of Inuyasha and Kagome Higurashi, a quarter-demon bounty hunter who slays demons and sells their parts to other demon slayers, presumably so they can make weapons and armor out of them.  She wields the yōkai sword Kurikaramaru and is known as "Moroha the Monster Killer".  Tragically, Moroha knows very little of her parents as she has lived alone most of her life. She likely knows her cousin Setsuna through her business dealings with demon slayers.

21 comments:

  1. And the main reason most of us watched the sequel series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally! A female barefooter tritagonist. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew most people are waiting for Moroha to show up on this blog due to her feet and likable personality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah she is easily the best of the three and not because shes a barefooter

      Delete
    2. But because of her being an fun character?

      Delete
  4. Moroha is beyond wonderful! She's actually very beautiful with her hair down, and it makes her look like a regular human. I'm curious to see if she'll ever put a pair of shoes on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You like it when girls let their hair down especially long haired ones? Do you wish she would stay barefooted?

      Delete
    2. It's fine. I like to see it styled just as well. What I really like though is girls whose hairstyles hardly change no matter the conditions. Like Sakura and Misaki.

      Of course I'd like her to stay a barefooter, but I wonder if she'll ever do what her dad never did.

      Delete
    3. I see. Dan, I just love long haired girls in general because the hair is so beautiful and silky.

      Anything can happen in the next season with those feet of hers.

      Delete
  5. Moroha is the whole reason why I watch this show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Fantastic. It look like you were able get a ton of capping her. You really did an amazing job capping this series Gumball. Thank you very much for it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty sure that will be more of Moroha in the next season.

      Delete
    2. I know I'm looking forward to this fantastic cute barefooter.

      Delete