Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, March 8, 2021

Raya and the Last Dragon: Raya

A fierce and courageous warrior princess of Kumandra’s Heart Land who has been training to become a Guardian of the Dragon Gem. To restore peace to Kumandra, she embarks in search for the last dragon. So far with Moana, Tangled Tv series, Frozen 2 Elsa, and a Moana tv series coming out in 2023 Disney heroines are getting more barefoot scenes so I applaud the mouse for that.




























































11 comments:

  1. Oh I saw the trailer for this
    Is this movie any good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie is fantastic! I usually fall asleep when I take my kids to a kids movie, but I stayed awake the entire time for this movie. Thumbs up!

      Delete
  2. I have to say, she is probably the most boring princess so far. I'm not sure if you guys are on board with this, but I think she is a way to perfectly written lead character. I know that goes for almost all Disney leads, but she in particular feels like a very forgettable Disney-character. Even her feet are so basic. Just typically Disney-feet. And the scene where the dragon lifts her up reminds me a lot of that one scene from Big Hero Six.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they actually made her 3 dimensional then it would ruin the whole strong female thing

      Delete
    2. I didn't think she was boring at all. I thought it was a great movie!

      Delete
  3. Dang, scenes are really dark. Can’t see details

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah that’s the one downside of this film

      Delete
  4. O.O Awesome. I watched this movie last weekend and liked this film. Raya is really hot!!

    ReplyDelete