Just a quick one for tonight. A couple of A.I. Images of Maria Renard from Castlevania.
(A few images of Maria Generated by Gemini)
Other posts involving Maria:
Castlevania Symphony of the Night is one of my favorite videogames. By extension I have a huge crush on Maria and this is my favorite version of her. When I first started trying Gemini artwork she was one of the first characters that I thought of. I'm happy to be able to show her soaking her feet in a cool spring.
Ok everyone. That's all for today. Thank you for reading and more to come soon!
-KSC









Very pretty. I like the original two first games for the Nintendo.
ReplyDeleteOh nice the Castlevania Nintendo games are very fun. ^_^ I also recommend some of the later games in the series particularly the one produced by Koji Igarashi. They are really epic.
DeleteA little disappointing for no Rondo of Blood design, but I guess it's to be expected if you have a preference.
ReplyDeleteI'll try and do some for the Rondo of Blood Design as well. ^_^
Delete:-) Her Symphony design will always hold a special place in my heart.
>I'll try and do some for the Rondo of Blood Design
Delete:-) Nice image of her.
DeleteAlright, that sounds good.
Delete