Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
Chouchou Akimichi is an Academy student and a member of Konohagakure's Akimichi Clan. Chouchou is the daughter of Chouji Akimichi and Karui.
Can you give out the episode numbers to these scenes so we can see the whole scene play out please
magnification
I forgot about this anime since I still prefer the OG Naruto and Shippuden due to having nostalgia from both. Also, I don't know if the Boruto anime is going to continue despite the manga at its second part.
Can you give out the episode numbers to these scenes so we can see the whole scene play out please
ReplyDeletemagnification
ReplyDeleteI forgot about this anime since I still prefer the OG Naruto and Shippuden due to having nostalgia from both. Also, I don't know if the Boruto anime is going to continue despite the manga at its second part.
ReplyDelete