If you have no plans of doing this why would you post this in the first place that makes no sense you should just left it to the person who is working on it!
Anonymous: The reason why I posted this is a sneak peek or to just give you a heads-up on an new season of the remake. Not that I'm watching it after dealing with the first two seasons.
If you have no plans of doing this why would you post this in the first place that makes no sense you should just left it to the person who is working on it!
ReplyDeleteThat's likely what he meant, that's just his way of wording it.
DeleteAnonymous: The reason why I posted this is a sneak peek or to just give you a heads-up on an new season of the remake. Not that I'm watching it after dealing with the first two seasons.
DeleteAlways looking forward to this one.
ReplyDeleteI'm not looking forward to this honesty because it's just like endless regression.
Delete