Tonight's post is a quick tribute to the hot Egyptian duelist. Ishizu Ishtar from Yugioh.
Ishizu is powerful duelist. She is the sister of one of the Yugi-oh second season antagonist Marik Ishtar. Ishizu possesed the artifact the Millennium Necklace which allowed her to predict the future. Despite her mysterious nature she is she is revealed to be kind, compassionate and intelligent.
A nice Fantasy for her would be getting to worship her feet. Maybe it would be a fun penalty for losing a duel with her.
Also just one technical side update. I've been having trouble commenting lately. I think there is some issue with Google currently. I just want you guys to know that I have disabled them on my end. Hopefully google will fix them soon.
Ok everyone. That's all for tonight. Hope everyone has a good Labor Day Weekend and as always more to come soon!
-KSC







.jpg)










Update: Comments are now back up and running for me. I'm not sure what was happening with them earlier.
ReplyDelete