Showcasing Footage of Female Characters Since 2007!
I'm surprised that she has the pedicure on the last image.
I did that so do you hate it?
It's quite obvious that last image is edit i don't like it.
Who are you?
>PrettyI lol'ed
...
magnification
Yeah, I’m not even gonna play coy on this one. She’s HOT, straight up. Miyazaki truly does know the magic of female feet.
Speaking of Miyazaki, this year is the 25th anniversary of the movie.
Yes, indeedy. She was 10 in the movie I believe, so 25 years later she would be 35 today. Crazy to think.
I have turned 35 last month too so I would be as old as her.
Chihiro may have been posted here before, but all the images were deleted in the old post. You should absolutely do a full post for her that shows EVERY shot of her feet!
I like this idea.
Not a bad idea, actually.
Yeah, she is cute and Chihiro is a great Ghibli heroine.
I'm surprised that she has the pedicure on the last image.
ReplyDeleteI did that so do you hate it?
DeleteIt's quite obvious that last image is edit i don't like it.
ReplyDeleteWho are you?
Delete>Pretty
ReplyDeleteI lol'ed
...
Deletemagnification
ReplyDeleteYeah, I’m not even gonna play coy on this one. She’s HOT, straight up. Miyazaki truly does know the magic of female feet.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Miyazaki, this year is the 25th anniversary of the movie.
DeleteYes, indeedy. She was 10 in the movie I believe, so 25 years later she would be 35 today. Crazy to think.
DeleteI have turned 35 last month too so I would be as old as her.
DeleteChihiro may have been posted here before, but all the images were deleted in the old post. You should absolutely do a full post for her that shows EVERY shot of her feet!
ReplyDeleteI like this idea.
DeleteNot a bad idea, actually.
ReplyDeleteYeah, she is cute and Chihiro is a great Ghibli heroine.
Delete