Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, June 29, 2020

Anastasia: Anastasia

Raised as an orphan, sets out on a journey to discover her true heritage. This movie was made during our time the 90s and i'm just wondering how did we not discover these scenes from the the 13 years this blog's been here? IDK probably because this film is kinda underrated because it was made during a time when only Disney movies got any recognition in the animated movie business and this was a 20th Century Fox film. But since Disney owns 20th Century Fox now I guess technically this is a Disney movie now.







































































13 comments:

  1. Since Disney own this... This could be a future kingdom hearts lv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call Gumball. Like you, I'm not sure why nobody thought of Anastasia before. I never saw the movie myself, so I may check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My personal favorite Bluth film is the original Land Before Time

      Delete
    2. Yep yep yep. I wish his Thumbelina could have received more praise. But it just wasn't meant to be.

      Delete
    3. What about Titan A.E.? That one was pretty freaking awesome.

      Delete
    4. Never saw that one. Sadly it didn't get good praise either, but I'm glad you really liked it.

      Delete