Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020: Princess Rosalina

Hi, it's Marcus again.
Today I bring you Rosalina's feet from her Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Games 2020 model!!! Fun fact: Her feet are larger than Peach and Daisy's.
Maybe I will make posts about certain movies I have in mind in the future.









































For those who were asking where did I got the models, here is a Google Drive link where all the models of the game can be found:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1xLV0vsJG4KnTBeOaA1fIH5tFdI8M3679?usp=sharing

I hope you enjoy it!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Xnalara is 3D Models from PC Search in Google.

      Delete
    2. Ok, I don't rip models from "Xnalara". You're affirming things that are not true.

      Delete
  2. Another good one Marcus. I'm not familiar with Rosalina. Where did she first appear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her first appearence was in Super Mario Galaxy (2007).

      Delete
    2. I know her, Marcus, and she's an playable character in Smash Bros.

      Delete