Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, June 5, 2020

The Fantastic Fruits Basket Friday Female Feet Fantasy

Try saying that ten times fast. In honor of the current reboot of Fruits Basket, I have given most of the girls of the series my custom image treatment. And they are here for your viewing pleasure. Scenes from the actual series will follow from us sometime in the near future. I absolutely adore these girls, and I hope that you will too.

Tohru Honda (in 2 outfits)


Arisa Uotani

Saki Hanajima

Kagura Sohma (also in 2 outfits)


Kisa Sohma

Isuzu "Rin" Sohma

Motoko Minagawa

Minami Kinoshita

Mio Yamagishi

Machi Kuragi

Mine Kuramae

The ones of Minami and Mio took quite a bit of work to get just right. But I couldn't just do their leader (Motoko) and leave them out. I think it was worth the effort. That's all for today, and as KSC always says, more to come soon. 

15 comments:

  1. I do like this, Dan. I would choose Tohru.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad. Choose Tohru for what?

      Delete
    2. For your little Foot Friday party. I don't know what I was talking about.

      Delete
  2. Good work, Dan :) :)
    Hope for more from other anime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering. How did you make these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using Microsoft Word. I copy and paste and crop existing images and pieces of images on top of one another, adjust color tone and contrast if needed, and remove parts of the background to make it look as clean as possible. The Mio image here is made up of 4 different pieces for example. Sometimes I even use Windows Paint to erase parts of the background, or recolor parts of the images using the existing colors when you add them to the palette. So needless to say, it's a somewhat complicated process. But I got used to it by now.

      Delete
  4. Fruits Basket is the sweetest romantic anime i've ever seen, and this reboot makes it better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Dan. I love all your customs. I've always wanted to watch Fruit Basket. Hopefully I'll be able watch this series one day. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about giving us full photos of their foot scenes? Please. Some of us like to see each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dean has a lot of those in the works Sonic. But I may do my own tributes for Arisa and Kisa. Some of these girls don't have any scenes at all. Kagura seems to fancy wearing socks or stockings at all times.

      Delete
  7. How about showing their foot scenes? Some of us wanted to see each one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which episode of the new season we see Tohru's feet?

    ReplyDelete