Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Friday, July 23, 2021

Bayala: The Fairy Princess and the Unicorn: Marween (Part 1 of 2)

 Marween is a young and cheerful sun fairy who discovers a dragon egg and takes charge to return it to its parents.  She is trying to prevent the baby dragon from imprinting on anything before they meet its parents.





























































































































































































































































7 comments:

  1. She’s nice. Just wish she was barefooted like the other elves, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like her. I'm so glad you featured her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this character
    She makes me think of fawn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing. Fawn is awesome! I really like how they designed her in the last film.

      Delete