Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, July 10, 2021

Secret Magic Control Agency: Pedicure Fish Punishment

I was watching the Secret Magic Control Agency Movie on Netflix over the July 4th weekend. In the film, looking into the disappearance of their king, the Secret Magic Control Agency Operatives Hansel and Gretel investigate the Lady of the Lake aka the Mermaid Queen. Her kingdom turns out to be a resort paradise. However, the two operatives are mistakenly believed to be spies and are captured. As punishment the Queen decides to turn them into Pedicure fish and in her words make them "exfoliate her royal feet". The movie follows up with a scene showing some rather luck er unhappy fish experiencing that fate!

Animations
Transformed into a Pedicure Fish
Put to work!!

(All of these are from the Secret Magic Control Agency Movie on Netflix)


This is one of those must watch foot scenes in films. I think for a lot of us this punishment doesn't sound too bad and I'm sure that many of us are take our chances spying on the Mermaid kingdom if this wound up being the outcome. :-)

I recently found a new method for capturing Netflix films to replace an older method that stopped working for me. If you guys have any Netflix shows with confirmed scenes you want me to cap just let me know. I'll probably give them priority because I'm not sure how long this Netflix capping method will work for me.

All right everyone. That's all for now. As always more to come soon!
-KSC

2 comments: