Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Saturday, July 3, 2021

Capcom Cafe 2021 Ace Attorney Festival

 Hello, I'm back! After many years, I am back, I can't say I will be a regular but I do have some posts planned over the weekend! I'm starting simple with just one image! This is a Capcom Cafe featuring the Ace Attorney Characters. This features Maya Fey and Franziska von karma! I plan on making more tributes but as my return here we go! Love Franziska's official nail polish! I only dabble in official art/media so expect that coming forward!




5 comments:

  1. Ema Skye is the socked feet girl and Trucy Wright is the barefoot sandal girl between Phoenix and Maya. If I can somehow find better detail I will, but I think they are just bonus side characters in the art, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to have you posting again Mrbatemanwearingawig. It incredibly cool to see a rare moment of Franziska showing off her feet and Maya is great as well. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nice to see you again, Mrbateman. That's a very cool find.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did some posts here a while back. Just click on his name in the contributor list.

      Delete