Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Bleach: Fade to Black; Homura

Homura is one half of a pair of siblings (the other being Shizuku) who has some connection to Rukia in her past; and a strong dislike of Soul Reapers.  Her and Shizuku's plan is to remove all memories of Rukia from everyone else, and eliminating Rukia's memories.

 






















































































































































16 comments:

  1. I haven't heard or seen Bleach in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paganax, do you watch anime movies?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I didn't finish the series but I watched about 150 episodes of it.

      Delete
    2. I see. Why you dropped the anime after that?

      Delete
    3. @Custom... just didn't get a chance to watch the rest.

      @Paganax Sure. ^_^

      Delete
    4. @ King: OK. I do remember watching it too but stopped.

      Delete
    5. King, I'm assume another reason was filler-hell, because that's around the time it was getting nonstop filler every 5-10 canon episodes, Naruto Shippuden having the problem as well.

      Delete
    6. @King Another reason I assume is it's filler-hell it had around that time alongside Naruto.

      Delete
    7. Yes... The fillers didn't help Chris.

      Delete
    8. Of course not, both Bleach and Naruto were adapted by Studio Pierrot.

      Delete
  4. My least favorite Bleach movie,but this was one of it's redeeming qualities for me, especially Heartless Rukia.

    ReplyDelete