Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Custom's Picks: High School of the Dead (OVA)

This is from the anime's OVA, "Drifters of the DEAD", where Takashi and the gang find themselves on a remote tropical island where it supposedly to be freed from zombies. While the girls have some fun on the beach, Kohta found some fish while Takashi locates some leaves for a fire but however, these leaves turn out to be hydrangea leaves, the aromatic smoke from them which caused everyone to start having bizarre sexual hallucinations.
GIFs

8 comments:

  1. I like the blu-ray cover very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute for a series with a title like that. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had seen this OVA years ago and it isn't that long. I don't know if you're into survival horror anime.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I haven't. And survival horror really isn't my thing.

      Delete
    2. Same, not into gore and horror

      Delete
    3. I see, I am with you guys, I don't really like gore and horror stuff at all.

      Delete