Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Street Fighter: Elena (Update)

As part of my updates on Street Fighter girls, I wanted to do more on certain ones that were around at this blog years ago like this post from King and this one from GumballW's Cosplay-o-Ween. I'm choosing Elena since her feet are big and lovely.  
From the artist "scamwich" on Foot Fetish Booru.
From the artist "danimation2001" on DeviantArt.
"Elena vs. Dudley be the artist, ysk on Reddit."
From the artist "Ryo Agawa"
The first six pictures are from my good friend, DecadentDud, who helped me with these SF posts I'm working on. Thank you, DecadentDud for your support.

19 comments:

  1. So do love this tall barefooter beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite Street Fighter girl. Sometimes I dream that I'm on a Safari in Africa, where I stun this dark skinned beauty with a tranquilizer dart so that I can play with her big feet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is your Gmail address? I was trying to ask others that but no luck.

      Delete
    2. Because I want to talk to you more on Gmail. Is that OK with you?

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Well, are you going to answer my question?

      Delete
    5. You're not going to talk to me outside of this blog?

      Delete
    6. Can we at least talk? I don't know why you love big female feet so much or how your foot fetish happened.

      Delete
    7. I don't know. It just something... rare. Seeing woman with big feet. They feel more natural.

      Delete
    8. Why is that? Can you explain more?

      Delete
    9. Most female characters are drawn with very tiny feet.

      Delete
    10. How can you tell that? Is that a bad thing to you?

      Delete
  3. Custom 958 is creepy af. Dude needs to go outside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people commenting here are. I learned my lesson way too long ago. Have absolutely no faith in the comment section.

      Delete
    2. DGC: So this is a bad idea to comment here and anywhere else?

      Delete