Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Ashigei Shoujo Komura-San Chapter 40 Highlights

Another chapter, another way for Komura to entertain us foot fans everywhere. In this chapter we will see Komura and Kiritsu drumming their way at the summer festival.

Awesome Toe Fidget!

Here we go!

The aftermath...
👣"Komura x Tsukinaga"👣 

Komura's Foot Relationship 

Enjoy the fireworks, you lovebirds.
Foot Control Ability Komura showcased in this chapter:
Foot Drumming - Komura can drum with her feet as fast as Kiritsu with her hands.
All this drumming make me think of Episode 103 of Sailor Moon (Sailor Moon S Episode 14) which was an summer festival episode.
With the summer festival over and done with, it's time to head to the fall semester at school with Komura.

16 comments:

  1. Always nice to see some actual progress with their relationship

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice ending. I can't believe this manga has 40 chapters now...

    I look forward to seeing where their relationship goes from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I don't know how long this manga will be.

      Delete
  3. What happened to Wendy Marvell's post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you're talking about her past post, they're still on here, not all though.

      Delete
    2. Dean's working on a new one marco. It's looking really good so far.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Do you still want Komura's feet?

      Delete
    2. I'd rather just view them than actually want them, I don't want to really get involved in all the awkward situations that come with this territory.

      Delete
    3. No, I just prefer to do it privately.

      Delete
    4. So you won't tell me anything else?

      Delete
    5. Just that I love doing it. And in this post, I appreciate the mention of that Sailor Moon episode with Rei's friend Maya Touno the drummer.

      Delete
  5. Slow on requests like always. I swear, because of you slow guys, im opening my own foot anime fetish channel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What kind of foot anime fetish channel you got for us?

      Delete