Image01
Image02
Image03
Image04
Image05


Monday, October 7, 2019

Sakura Trick: Kaede Ikeno

Haruka and Yū's classmate and class representative. She has an calm personality but despite enjoying teasing others and playing pranks on them, she is actually quite perceptive and curious on her friends, like when it comes to what Haruka and Yū are up to. She has shown to be extremely emotional and gets embarrassed over this side of herself, often trying to hide it. She later became the vice student council president at her second year in high school. GumballW forgot to get me these pics so thank him for this.
Check out more on HitmonchanMan's DeviantArt gallery.

12 comments:

  1. Very cute. And I think that HitmonchanMan may be our own GumballW. It makes perfect sense after checking out his page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need to apologize. I can't say it's even him for certain. But it probably is because he mentions Gumball Watterson and Penny on the page.

      Delete
    2. Penny Fitzgerald from The Amazing World of Gumball.

      Delete
    3. Oh, do you watch cartoons like Gumball?

      Delete
    4. I've seen episodes of it, but it's a little too bizarre for me. Not to mention that the mother Nicole is dangerous. The only CN cartoon I really got into was the Powerpuff Girls. The classic one, not the newer version.

      Delete
    5. Why didn't you like the other CN shows at the time they are airing? By the way, have you reply to my message on GumballW post on Nami?

      Delete
    6. I did now. I would have responded sooner, but I forgot to check the notify me box on that post. I like some of the others like Ed Edd and Eddy sometimes. But PPG was my absolute favorite.

      Delete
    7. PPG is one of my favorite CN shows along with KND, Ed, Edd n Eddy and Juniper Lee.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaede is my favorite character!

    ReplyDelete